Virgin Deep Wave Closure
HOW LONG DOES AVEC ASHLAND HAIR LAST?
- Depending on the maintenance taken to keep our hair looking and feeling luscious, it all depends on you. However, our hair can last you up to one year.
CAN AVEC ASHLAND HAIR BE COLORED OR DYED?
- Yes. All our hair can be colored and lightened. We advise you to seek professional help when coloring your hair extensions, for you can over process your hair extensions.
HOW CAN I MAKE MY AVEC ASHLAND HAIR LAST FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME?
- We suggest that you shampoo your extensions every two weeks using a mild shampoo. In between those two weeks, you should only condition your hair. Conditioning your extensions will ensure that your hair stays luscious and beautiful. Following these simple steps, can result in your extensions lasting up to a full year or more.
WHAT COLOR DOES AVEC ASHLAND HAIR COME IN? DO YOU OFFER CUSTOM COLORING?
- All of our extensions vary between natural black and natural brown. Custom coloring is offered only on wig units and must be booked through "CUSTOM WIG UNITS"
CAN I RETURN OR EXCHANGE MY AVEC ASHLAND HAIR?
- No. Due to the nature of the items that we sell, we DO NOT offer exchanges or refunds on any Avec Ashland Hair. Please be sure to choose the correct lengths and textures before checking out with your order.
HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING & HANDLING TAKE?
- Once your order is placed and confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email. All bundle, closures, frontal, and premade wig orders take 2 days to process BEFORE it is shipped out. Standard shipping can take 3-5 business days, depending on where you are located. Please note that ALL CUSTOM WIG UNITS take 10 business days to ship.
HOW MANY OUNCES ARE IN EACH AVEC ASHLAND HAIR BUNDLE?
- All of our bundles are 4 ounces. We recommend at least 3 bundles to achieve a full and chic look.
Due to the nature of the items that we sell, we DO NOT offer exchanges or refunds on any Avec Ashland Hair. Please be sure to choose the correct lengths and textures before checking out with your order.